Monday, September 22, 2008

Forgive me Father for I have sinned...it's been a season or two since my last entry...





So here's my every-other season entry. I will try to be better about it...Maybe even bump my stats up to monthly but don't want to get ahead of myself.

Been busy creating and here are some pics of my new favorites. I've discovered and quickly fallen in love with Calcite. It is most commonly in tones of yellow and ranges from light pale yellow to deep amber hues. It has a buttery and creamy look and feel to it - a bit waxy seeming in fact. Often tempted to take a bite out of it but luckily, resisted.

Looking at these photos, these pieces are clearly Summer-Inspired!! I created them when Fall seemed pretty far away, and here it is nipping at my heels. The oranges warm me up a bit, just looking at them...

No comments: